- Forthcoming: Revision and publication of The Silence of Adam (1995) (2003)-Summer 2022
- Forthcoming: Revision and publication of El Silencio de Adan Ebook (2003)-Summer 2022
- Forthcoming: Stations of the Cross: The Christian Path from Sorrow to Joy (Summer 2022)
- Forthcoming: Republishing the Czech translation of The Silence of Adam (2005)-Spring 2022
- Forthcoming: The Basics of Christianity. Ebook (Feb 1, 2022)
- Forthcoming: The Basics of Christianity. (Mar 1, 2022)
- Forthcoming Foundations of Christian Thought and Practice. Ebook (Bristol, TN: Pulp Press, Dec 1 2021)
- Foundations of Christian Thought and Practice. (Author) 4th Ed. (Bristol, TN: Pulp Press, July 2021).
- Foundations of Christian Thought and Practice. (Author) 3rd Ed. (Bristol, TN: Pulp Press, July 2017).
- Foundations of Christian Thought and Practice. (Author) 2nd Ed. (Bristol, TN: Pulp Press, July 2014).
- Men of Courage: God’s Call to Move Beyond the Silence of Adam. (Co-author):
- Foundations of Christian Thought and Practice. (Author) Seattle: CAST Press, July 2011.
- El Silencio de Adan. (Co-author):
- When Time Stumbled: Judges as Postmodern (Author) May 1999: https://www.academia.edu/33875819/When_Time_Stumbled_The_Book_of_Judges_as_Postmodern_Theology
- Adamovo mlceni. (Co-author):
- Le Silence d’Adam. Devenir des hommes do courage dans un monde de plus en plus chaotique Relié. (Co-author).
- Postmodernism and the Evangelical. (Editor) Mars Hill Review. Special Edition 12. (March 1998). https://www.academia.edu/38726338/Postmodernism_and_the_Evangelical_Editor_
- Das Schweigen der Manner: Und was wirklich dahintersteckt. (Co-author):
- Тишина адам (Co-author)
- Het Sterke geslacht?: Zin en Onzin over de Flinkheid van de Man. (Co-author):
- Be Strong, Be Courageous. (Co-author):
- The Silence of Adam. (Co-author):
- The Contribution of Characterization to the Understanding of Judges 19-21: A Literary Analysis. (Author) May 1991: https://www.academia.edu/31303848/The_Contribution_of_Characterization_to_the_Understanding_of_the_Judges_19-21_Narrative_A_Literary_Analysis
“Dancing to Rahab’s Tune” a review of The ‘Geometrics’ of the Rahab Story: A Multi-Dimensional Analysis of Joshua 2 by Andrezej Toczyski SBD. Religion and Literature Journal. (53:2) Fall 2021.
Foundations of Christian Thought and Practice: A Model for Replacing Old and New Testament Surveys with an Innovative Approach to Teaching Religion in 21st Century Colleges and Universities. With Andy M. Roberts. Journal of Religious Education. 67/1 (April 2020): 87-102. DOI 10.1007/s40839-019-00078-2.
“‘When Map Becomes Territory’: Finding Ancient Israel in the Modern Age.” Journal of Global Archaeology and Anthropology. 8: 1. (Oct 2018).
From Chaos to Cosmos: Sacred Space in Genesis
Living in a Land of Epithets: Anonymity in Judges 19-21
“Judges,” The Dictionary of Biblical Imagery
The Dance of Truth
Everyday Study Bible: “Garden of Eden, Adam, Flood, and Deborah”
There, In the Shadows: The Grace of Art in a “River Runs Through It”
“Michelangelo’s Pieta,” Christianity and the Arts
Searching for Our Fathers
To Find a Place: Sacred Living in a Secular World
The Glory of His Discontent: The Inconsolable Suffering of God
Reading the Wor(ld). Art, Beauty, and the Voice of God
Love Language Lost: Martin Heidegger and the Fall of Language
Living by Story — A Counselor’s Creed
The Unbridled Imagination of Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Afterword to Relational Odyssey
Come, Bring Your Story
On Earth As It Is In Heaven: Is Art Necessary for the Christian?
The Three Languages of Mentoring: Saul, Jonathan, and David — Which Will I Be?
Easterside: A Review of Lauren Winner’s Girl Finds God
Jennifer Pharr Davis: Becoming Odyssa: An Analysis
Dakota: Norris and Sacred Place
Forgetting to Remember: How We Run from Our Stories
“And What of Beauty?” Compassionate Lifestyle
When Time Stumbled: The Book of Judges as Postmodern Theology
The Contribution of Characterization to the Understanding of the Judges 19-21 Narrative: A Literary Analysis
Current work: Book: What is Christianity? Thinking Christian in the Third Millennium; Book: Judges: A Theology of Dissensus; Article: “Them Too: Taking Another Look at the Auteur’s Concubine”; Article: “Mapping the Territory of Ancient Israel”; Article: “Identity and Disintegration, Fragmentation and Integration: Judges 1:8”; analysis of Cain and the use of violence in the monotheistic tradition; a critique of Avraham Faust’s Ethnogenesis of Israel; and articles on Ancient Samaria.